3.07.2005

shoes



If there's one thing that remains constant in my life for the last couple of months, it's my shoe size. That's why I love shoes and buying them...but only if they fit my budget! Recently, i bought a pair of bakya/clogs(?) at the mall. I was eyeing something else but they don't have my size. My friend K was with me and she's getting the white bakya. Of course, I wouldn't want to go home empty-handed while she has a new pair of footwear! And to think that it was I who wanted to go to the shoes section, in the first place. So, I got the black one...even if i already have 3 pairs of black shoes.

My love affair with shoes started from way back. But it was a different case then...I couldn't afford to buy shoes before. I could only buy what I need so a pair would do and when that pair starts to break down, that's the only time I'd get a new one. Today, though I still can't buy too many shoes, at least I could save ...or better yet, I could try the 'look' which could melt my mom's heart...

The decision making is the best and the worst part. The best because I could try on a lot of shoes, which I really enjoy doing, and the worst because I have to choose only 1. When choosing, I let my heart do the work. Like when I go inside a shoe store, and see a beautiful pair of shoes or sandals, my heart squeezes. It's like love at first sight! Sometimes, it feels like my heart is palpitating and that's when I ask help from my friends. My heart palpitating means I see a lot of shoes that I like and I can't decide which one to get. Pretty tough decision making, really.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good post!Do you design your own shoes..i am a shoe lover..canu give me the details about that..

Nov 2, 2007, 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger kero said...

hi lizy! i don't design my own shoes. i just buy from the store. i wish i'm artistic enough to design my shoes...=)

thanks for dropping by. hope it won't be the last.

Nov 4, 2007, 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!


Free Counters