1.01.2009

now i have two

in a previous post, i was looking for a hello kitty snowball/ snow globe to add to my "collection". in one of my trips to the mall before christmas, i found the snow globe in gift gate. there were two types available but i had second thoughts of buying because they were out of my budget and left the store empty-handed.

on my second trip to the store, the other glob
e was already out of stock and the one on display was the last piece. all second thoughts flew away and i went home with empty wallet.


i think i'm going through my second childhood, looking for things which used to make me happy when i was a child. and if i'm going through my second childhood, that also means, i'm growing old...not!

i just like to remember those days when everything is simple. and the snow globe collection and hello kitty are my links to those days.

happy new year to everyone. may you have your own snow globe to help you get through the not so simple days.

1 Comments:

Blogger atticus said...

haha. ano ang susunod, maglalaro ka ng tumbang preso?

kung sakali man, i-text mo ako. sasali ako.

Jan 14, 2009, 10:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!


Free Counters