8.26.2005

weird dream

a few days ago, i noticed a missed call from my brother on my cell phone. thinking he needed something, i returned the call. when i got to him, i asked why he called. he said he just wanted to know how i was doing.

what the?!? that was very unusual! first of all, my brother and i weren't phone buddies. we don't call one another just to say hi or wish one another a good day or something like that. it was always like, "could you pick me up?" or "where are you?" or "could you do this for me?" and not the "how are you?" or "what are you doing?" type of conversation. and second, phone calls on cellphones are very expensive for that type of call.

i probed a little further. finally, he told me the real reason for his call. he said he dreamt of me the night before. in his dream, he saw me being buried...alive. nobody knew that i was still alive inside the casket as they lowered it to the ground. when they fi
nally realized that they made a mistake, a day had already passed. and by the time they unearthed me, i was barely alive and it was too late to save me.

it was the morbid dream that warranted that phone call. and me, being me, i told him that he was just missing me so much coz he didn't see me very often, now that he's living in another house, and i was always on duty in the hospital.

could there be any other reason or meaning for that dream?

2 Comments:

Blogger duke said...

uy namiss ni kuya tian. hehehe. miss ka lang nun.

Aug 26, 2005, 1:51:00 AM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

That is a spooky dream for him. I recently had a similar dream about my sister and made that same phone call. I think when you dream about death, they say new life is to come. Anyone you know having a baby??? :)
Have a great weekend!
Lois Lane
P.S. Your Barbie head awaits.

Aug 27, 2005, 1:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!


Free Counters