1.01.2006

a prayer


THE SERENITY PRAYER

GOD, grant me the
Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change

Courage
to change the
things I can

and the Wisdom
to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace.
Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it.
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with Him forever in the next.

Amen

by Reinhold Neibuhr

--------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

1 Comments:

Blogger atticus said...

Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;

amen to that. happy new year kero!

Jan 4, 2006, 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!


Free Counters